Sooraj Pancholi on Satellite Shankar clashing with Bala: I’m not Shah Rukh, Aamir or Salman Khan or even Akshay Kumar to get my preferred release date

Sooraj Pancholi on Satellite Shankar clashing with Bala: I’m not Shah Rukh, Aamir or Salman Khan or even Akshay Kumar to get my preferred release date

Bollywood actor Sooraj Pancholi, who made his debut with Hero in 2015 along with Athiya Shetty, is now gearing up for the releasing of his second venture Satellite Shankar, which is set to hit the screens on November 8. It will clash with Ayushmann Khurrana, Yami Gautam and Bhumi Pednekar's Bala, is releasing a day before (November 7) at the ticket windows. Because of this clash, we will definitely see the division of screens and business of these two films. When asked about this clash to Sooraj, he told Mumbai Mirror, "Competition is healthy. I'm not Shah Rukh, Aamir or Salman Khan or even Akshay Kumar to get my preferred release date though I hope to be in an enviable position in future. If not Bala, it could have been a bigger Hollywood release. Of course, Ayushmann is a big star and Bala is looking good."

When asked about his dance-musical venture titled Time To Dance, which marks the Bollywood debut of Katrina's sister Isabelle Kaif and produced by Salman Khan, he replied saying that the film is 95 per cent complete and the Sultan star wants to song to be reshot. " It's 95 per cent complete. And he (Salman Khan) wanted just two songs to be reshot which is about three days of work each. I can only do my job as an actor, everything else is the producer's call."

When questioned that Salman is still managing his career, Sooraj answered the tabloid, "He is my mentor and I respect him. His only advice is that I should do a film only if it feels right. I want to make him happy and proud with my work. My family is happy with me anyway." Coming to Satellite Shankar, it also stars Megha Akash and Upendra Limaye in key roles. So, are excited for this action drama? Tweet to us @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sooraj-pancholi-on-satellite-shankar-clashing-with-bala-im-not-shah-rukh-khan-aamir-khan-or-salman-khan-or-even-akshay-kumar-to-get-my-preferred-release-date-though-i-hope-to-be-in-an-enviable-posit-1505736/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments