Bigg Boss 13: Jasmin Bhasin reveals she was not friends with her Dil Se Dil Tak co-stars Sidharth Shukla & Rashami Desai

Bigg Boss 13: Jasmin Bhasin reveals she was not friends with her Dil Se Dil Tak co-stars Sidharth Shukla & Rashami Desai

Rumoured to be the next Naagin in the season four of Ekta Kapoor's supernatural series, Jasmin Bhasin recently opened up about her Dil Se Dil Tak co-stars, Sidharth Shukla and Rashami Desai who are a participant in Bigg Boss. While Rashami Desai has been out of the house in the last week's mass eviction, Sidharth Shukla is expected to be thrown out of the house due to his aggression in tonight's episode. However, their rivalry has been one of the talking points of the season. Sidharth and Rashami met on the sets of Dil Se Dil Tak, where Jasmin was also the other lead.

In an interview with Bombay Times, Jasmin spoke about her equation with the two. "Sidharth and I were thorough professionals on the set and shared a healthy equation. Also, Rashami and I never fought. I can't be expected to be friends with everyone, but we shared a good professional equation," Jasmin said.

The actress also opened up about her link-up rumours with TV actor Aly Goni. "Aly and I are not in a relationship, we are just good friends. A few of us, including Bharti Singh, Haarsh Limbachiyaa and Punit Pathak, bonded really well during the course of the show and continue to be good friends. But, I suppose it's convenient to link Aly and me as we are single and good looking. These rumours won't affect our equation, and I don't pay heed to them. I am not someone who will hide my relationship," she explained.

The actress also revealed that she is not looking for a relationship as of now. Talking about it she said, "I am not in a relationship with anybody as of now. I have always planned my life and I don't intend to concentrate on anything except work for the next couple of years. Juggling too many things can disturb the balance and throw your personal or professional life off track."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-13-jasmin-bhasin-reveals-she-was-not-friends-with-her-dil-se-dil-tak-co-stars-sidharth-shukla-rashami-desai-1508505/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments