Pagalpanti's poor performance helps Ayushmann Khurrana's Bala at the box office

Pagalpanti's poor performance helps Ayushmann Khurrana's Bala at the box office

Since last Friday release, John Abraham and Anil Kapoor's Pagalpanti turned out to be a disappointing affair at the box office, Ayushmann Khurrana's Bala remained the first choice for cine-goers. The film is enjoying a steady run its third week and currently stands with the grand total of Rs 108.07 crore. It has surpassed the lifetime business of many biggies like Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi and De De Pyaar De and is currently one of the highest grossers of 2019.

Ayushmann Khurrana, who has achieved his third Rs 100 crore film with Bala expressed his happiness over the ecstatic response and said, "Every artist wants their film to reach the maximum number of people, entertain them and leave them with a thought or a message to take home. I have been fortunate enough to find such brilliant scripts at the first place and backed them whole-heartedly. While I have always believed in the concept of art for art sake, I do realise that for an industry to thrive and grow, it is necessary that the films do really well. So, more than my personal milestones of 100 crore hits, I'm happy that I could contribute towards the growth of my industry as well as present some really good films to audiences in the process."

For Ayushmann, Bala has taken a very special place in his heart given the film's positive messaging of self-love to society. He said, "Bala is a special film with important messages for the people of my country and so it's really spectacular to see the love that audiences have showered on the film and me. I'm thrilled with the appreciation that the film has earned because I take a lot of time to hunt and curate the scripts that I feel is the best to convert into theatrical movies."

He concluded by sharing the happiness of Bala's crew and cast and said, "I share this special moment with the entire team of Bala especially my brilliant director Amar Kaushik, my producer Dinesh Vijan and my two leading ladies Bhumi Pednekar and Yami Gautam and the entire team for working so hard in making Bala a gem of a film." So, have you watched this film? Tweet to us @bollywood_life



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/box-office/pagalpantis-poor-performance-helps-ayushmann-khurranas-bala-at-the-box-office-1522068/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments