Shilpa Shetty on being away from films: I never missed it because I was still doing television

Shilpa Shetty on being away from films: I never missed it because I was still doing television

Shilpa Shetty Kundra is missing from the movies. Though she is time and again, seen making cameos in films and judging reality TV shows, Shilpa hasn't featured in a full-fledged role as such. The actress was on a hiatus of 13-years. But soon, Shilpa would be seen in Nikamma that will star Abhimanyu Dassani and debutante Shirley Sethia in key roles. In an interview with Mumbai Mirror, Shilpa opened up about her break from the films. Shilpa told the daily, "I've been a part of the industry and I continue to be a part of it some way or the other. When you miss the limelight, you feel like you are losing out on fame and people are forgetting you. I never missed it because I was still doing television."

Shilpa's last stint was in 2007 in Life... In a Metro and Aapne. Talking about her journey in the Indian cinema, "Becoming an actor was luck by chance. I was 15 years old and went for an event where a guy saw me and asked to get myself clicked. The next day, the photos were distributed on a set of a show and that's when I started getting work."

Meanwhile, Shilpa has been in touch with her fans via Instagram. The actress is quite active on the photo-video sharing app though she thinks that the app looks way cooler than she is in her real life. She revealed that she loves beaches but she visits them just for pictures' sake. Next, the actress revealed that she was once mobbed by a fan. "I was mobbed by a fan who sat on the bonnet of my car. Now, I am scared of it. I do drive for a part in my films, but I ensure that everyone is far away."For more scoops and updates, stay tuned to BollywoodLife.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shilpa-shetty-on-being-away-from-films-i-never-missed-it-because-i-was-still-doing-television-1512027/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments