Yami Gautam opens up on being rejected: I was told, you just need to leave

Yami Gautam opens up on being rejected: I was told, you just need to leave

Yami Gautam who was currently basking in the success of Bala has been a prominent name in the advertisement industry. She has been the face of many known brands from the ad-world for a long time now. But the actress recently had a bad experience during an ad-shoot. Yami recently opened up that being an outsider, she faced a lot of rejections like anyone. Despite being a professional artist, Yami had seen many behaving in an unprofessional manner.

While speaking with Mid-Day, Yami opened how she wanted to do something better and hence moved on from television. "I started my career with television and pretty soon I realized that the reason I didn't want to stay here was nothing exciting was coming my way. I thought let's try something else. My father was concerned about how will you manage financially. I said give me three months." Yami told Mid-Day.

In a candid session, Yami also spoke about the rejections she faced in the initial days of her career. She said, "I have had rejection. I remember walking in a popular ad, I got select. We were 6-7 and we all had our own parts and they were giving me a look that I was not comfortable with, I said very politely that I don't even look like myself. Though I agreed to everything they said later and went to the studio all dressed for the part for 2 days, on the second day I was told that 'leave. You just need to leave'"

Coming back to Bala, the film also starred Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar. The film has crossed Rs 66.93 crore at the box office in just six days of its release and going steady. Meanwhile, Yami has Ginny Weds Sunny lined up next alongside Vikrant Massey. For more scoops and updates, stay tuned to BollywoodLife.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/yami-gautam-opens-up-on-being-rejected-i-was-told-you-just-need-to-leave-1514942/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments