Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel finally opens up on Ankita Bhargava expecting: She is giving me my biggest birthday gift ever [Exclusive]

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel finally opens up on Ankita Bhargava expecting: She is giving me my biggest birthday gift ever [Exclusive]

TV actor Karan Patel turns 36 today. The actor, who has just returned after a brief break to his popular TV show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, where he plays Raman Bhalla, celebrates his birthday today. BollywoodLife exclusively got in touch with the actor to talk about his big day. Patel is keeping it lowkey this year and there won't be a big bash as such on his birthday. "It's just a regular day. I'm going to be home with family and friends," Karan shared when asked about birthday plans.

Karan Patel returned to his daily soap after taking a break from it to participate in the popular adventure-based reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein will be discontinued this December after running for a whopping six years. Meanwhile, Patel is quite elated with his 35th birthday. "So far, so good. In fact, better than good," he said when asked about the past year. "Sadly, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is coming to an end this year. Nonetheless, when one good thing shuts, a better thing usually opens up."

The actor, who made his TV debut with Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, revealed that he wishes to be a part of the big screen again, something that can be tagged as a birthday wish. "I'm looking forward to new things. I'm expecting a lot of film offers and I hope they work out and materialize, so that people could see me on the big screen." Patel also unabashedly admitted that he presently doesn't have many offers knocking at his door. "Contrary to the myth, I don't get film offers often."

As Karan Patel celebrates his birthday today, we also asked him what would he like to be gifted from the following celebrities, and we got some really dope gift demands.

Ekta Kapoor: A film offer

Divyanka Tripathi: Forgiveness, the next time I'm late.

Anita Hassanandani: Lots of Gossips

Karishma Tanna: Ye height mujhe dede, Tanna

Aly Goni: An iPhone 11

Ankita Bhargava: She is giving me my biggest birthday gift ever.

For the unversed, Ankita Bhargava is expecting her first child. Ankita and Karan are about to become parents, and while the two have kept this news under wraps, the actor did open up to us about it for the first time. "I'm just waiting; it's all going to be so new. I'm waiting for everything to unfold as it has to." Patel has already pulled up his socks and is expecting his life to change. "You don't need to prep for these kinds of things; you learn it on the go," he concluded.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more exclusive scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/yeh-hai-mohabbateins-karan-patel-finally-opens-up-on-ankita-bhargava-expecting-she-is-giving-me-my-biggest-birthday-gift-ever-exclusive-1519758/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments