Bigg Boss 13: Koena Mitra claims there are 2 psychopaths in the house; regrets doing the show — read tweet

Bigg Boss 13: Koena Mitra claims there are 2 psychopaths in the house; regrets doing the show — read tweet

Koena Mitra, the Saki Saki, regrets doing Bigg Boss 13, which is hosted by Salman Khan. The actress, who excitedly participated in the most controversial reality show, is now regretting her decision to do BB 13. Koena was eliminated from Bigg Boss 13 in the initial weeks itself. While a lot of evicted contestants like Shefali Bagga, Rashami Desai, Arhaan Khan, and Devoleena Bhattacharjee made entered as wild-cards, Koena apparently refused to go inside the house again. After her elimination, Koena slammed Salman Khan for not giving a fair chance to her to put her point forward. "I felt Salman did not give me a fair chance to talk. He didn't even wait for me the way he should have done as a host. He was defending everyone just to put me down. My side of the story wasn't presented well. Salman isn't right," she had told Times Of India.

Months after her exit, Koena now feels terrible for the contestants locked up inside the Bigg Boss 13. She is of the opinion that Raj Nayak, the former CEO of the channel, shouldn't have left the company. Taking to her social media handle, Koena tweeted, "You shouldn't have left the channel Mr. @rajcheerfullI regret saying YES to #BigBoss13 , everyone knows why. #RiggedBb13 I feel horrible for every participant locked in that house with 2 severely ill psychopaths!!! #BB13 Karma awaits!!!!"

Check out her tweet here:

Talking about her stint in Bigg Boss 13, she had earlier told TOI, "I was not on the show to nurture their controversial concept. I was there for myself, my priority was me. I was not there to feed someone's hunger of TRPs. Why do I have to fan their concept or reputation. Just to promote or nurture their concept, I can't be fake. I was real from day one."

Watch the top entertainment news here:

Do you agree with Koena's thoughts? Tweet @bollywood_life and let us know.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-13-koena-mitra-claims-there-are-2-psychopaths-in-the-house-regrets-doing-the-show-read-tweet-1538669/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments