Bigg Boss: Sharad Kelkar reveals why he has REJECTED every season of Salman Khan's reality show [EXCLUSIVE]

Bigg Boss: Sharad Kelkar reveals why he has REJECTED every season of Salman Khan's reality show [EXCLUSIVE]

Bigg Boss is one of the most controversial reality shows on Indian television. Every year, a set of major TV and a few not-so-major Bollywood celebrities participate in the show and battle it out to bag the winners' title. Bigg Boss has never been a snooze fest because it is filled with drama, romance, and violence. A lot of celebrities prefer to not participate in the show as it has the ability to break their image, too. Over the years, the makers of Bigg Boss have faced rejection by several celebrities, and Sharad Kelkar is one of those celebs who have refused to take a part in Bigg Boss for various reasons.

Recently, when we met the actor for a brief chat and asked Sharad if he has followed the ongoing season of Bigg Boss, he said, "I don't know a thing about it and I haven't seen a single screen frame of it." He further revealed that he is offered this show every year. "They (makers) call me every time. Since the time it started, every year they have called me. All the seasons."

Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan to charge Rs 2 crore extra per episode as the show gets 5 week extension?

On being asked about the reason for his denial, the actor stated, "My personal life is my personal life. I can't share it with anyone, that's the first thing. I am not a guy who can be pretentious. I am the way I am, I cannot be someone else on the screen and act 24x7."

Earlier, when the actor was asked if he wants to focus more on Bollywood as compared to TV, he had told Free Press Journal, "The content on TV was not up to the mark. So I have become very selective in these two years and would prefer a finite series for a few months than something that goes on for years. I would love to play a detective and I can wait."

Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/bigg-boss-sharad-kelkar-reveals-why-he-has-rejected-every-season-of-salman-khans-reality-show-exclusive-1538974/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments