Anya Singh and Nakuul Mehta reveal if they have ever kissed their BFFs in real life [Exclusive]

Anya Singh and Nakuul Mehta reveal if they have ever kissed their BFFs in real life [Exclusive]

Nakuul Mehta and Anya Singh have won hearts with their delightful performances in Never Kiss Your Best Friend. In the film, they play BFFs who reconnect after a period of time. BollywoodLife recently had a chat with Nakuul Mehta and Anya. We asked them if they had ever kissed their best friends in real life. Anya said, "The person I have been with later become my best friend. He was not my best friend when I did it." Ishqbaaaz star Nakuul Mehta quips in, "Even the person I did it with became my best friend." Anya Singh who was part of the film Qaidi Band reveals her experience of working on the show.

She said, "I love to work on people's energies. The vibe was so positive on the sets, everyone was in sync." Nakuul who is constantly pulling her leg, states, "The show was shot in sync sound." Anya makes a dirty face at him. She further says, "The only reason we finished the shoot is because we were on the same page. No one was above the age of 40 on the shoot. It was all about young energy."

The two shot in London where it was freezing cold. Anya earlier told us, "See, it was really cold in London. We had chilly winds blowing over our faces. And I was wearing these tiny shorts. I told my director that I wanted to wear jeans but he said that no Tanie does not wear jeans. And there was Nakuul in denims and sweatshirts." Never Kiss Your Best Friend is a rom-com based on a novel written by Sumer Dhillon. It is airing on Zee5. The show has got a good feedback from fans. Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates!

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/anya-singh-and-nakuul-mehta-reveal-if-they-have-ever-kissed-their-bffs-in-real-life-exclusive-1558276/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments