Birthday girl Mithila Palkar reveals what she wants as gifts from Dulquer Salmaan, Prajakta Koli and Kajol (Exclusive)

Birthday girl Mithila Palkar reveals what she wants as gifts from Dulquer Salmaan, Prajakta Koli and Kajol (Exclusive)

Little Things actress Mithila Palkar celebrates her birthday today. Palkar, who rose to fame with her cuppa song in 2016 on YouTube, has come a long way. In 2019 she was seen in two digital projects including the third season of her famous Little Things. This year, the actress is going to kickstart her birthday on stage, which she calls her 'first love'. Palkar will be narrating a story at Spoken Fest. "It's meant to be on stage," Mithila talks about her birthday. She'll be narrating the story of her grandfather and her home.

Talking about the past year, Mithila says, "I'm just generally grateful for all the years for the things that have unfolded for me. I traveled last year, did a lot of great shows and worked with great people." However, the one moment that defined 2019 for Mithila was when a Greek fan recognized her. "A non Desi, Greek lady came up to me, recognized me and said she loves my work. I was at the airport at the transit. Chopsticks had released. For me, that was very affirming. I know it's too pompous to expect, but these things remind you that you are on the right track and you are doing the right things."

We asked Mithila if her costars were to give her gifts what would she want from them for this birthday. Mithila, laughing out loud, gave us some hilarious responses.

Dulquer Salman: I hope that we get to work again. He is producing now.

Irrfan: Just his good health.

Kajol: I want to keep playing the Word Game. She introduced me to it and now I'm hooked because of her.

Prajakta Koli: Her energy.

Dhruv Sehgal: He can write something else for me. Another script that I can be part of.

For the upcoming year, Mithila wishes to get back to the silver screen. Her last outing was Karwaan in 2017. "I want to do more exciting work and more theatrical work. I hope to do a lot of interesting work on the internet." She adds, "A lot of people have said that health wise, 2019 was terrible. So it's my genuine wish and prayer that everyone has a great health this year."

Mithila will soon be seen in Renuka Shahane's directorial debut, Tribhanga. Renuka, who is a fellow Dadar girl, for Mithila is an inspiring personality for the actress. "I absolutely love her and she is so inspiring and prolific," Mithila comments. Talking about the project, Mithila shares, "Not a lot of times I've got the narration of scripts. A very few I've got narration, this happened to be one of those. I have mostly auditioned for projects. It was fantastic. So much fun to work with everyone."

The series also stars Kajol who Mithila has 'grown up watching'. "Kajol is a hearthrob for a lot of us," she says, "Obviously there was nervous energy. But she is a lot of fun. I told her she'll be such a fun mom. And she is a riot. She has never made me feel like I'm new and all my inhibitions vanished in a few days. She is very cheerful and lots of fun."

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/birthday-girl-mithila-palkar-reveals-what-she-wants-as-gifts-from-dulquer-salmaan-prajakta-koli-and-kajol-exclusive-1549475/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments