Disha Patani on dating Tiger Shroff: Have been trying my luck for many years, it’s not working out [Exclusive]

Disha Patani on dating Tiger Shroff: Have been trying my luck for many years, it’s not working out [Exclusive]

A lot has been spoken and written about Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff's alleged relationship. They have also been spotted together on many occasions. However, both of them have never made it official. Now, as you might be aware, Disha Patani will next be seen opposite Aditya Roy Kapur in Malang. We got a chance to ask both the actors, Google's most searched questions on them. One of the questions that came up was whether Disha is dating Tiger. To this, Disha said, "I wish. I have been trying my luck for many years. Of course, it's not working out." At this point, Aditya asked if Tiger is playing hard to get, and Disha replied, "Yeah. Give me some tips." (Also read: Malang: Disha Patani REVEALS her favourite scene from the Aditya Roy Kapur starrer)

Watch the Disha Patani-Aditya Roy Kapur video below:

Interestingly, Tiger was recently asked if he was dating Disha during an an 'Ask Me Anything' session on Instagram. Tiger replied by saying, "Meri aukaat nahi hai bhai," followed by a Monkey emoji. (Also read: Baaghi 3: Tiger Shroff's ripped body is drool-worthy, and even Disha Patani agrees)

In August 2019, Tiger's sister Krishna had said that he is '100% single', adding that she would 'set up' Disha with Aditya Roy Kapur.

A Mid Day report quoted Krishna as saying, "You know that I don't lie and how straight I'm about everything. Tiger is 100 per cent single." When her film Bharat was about to release, Disha had said about Tiger, "He is too slow motion, man. I'm been trying to impress him and I keep telling him that. I have learnt gymnastics and I've done a film where I'm taking a flip through a fire ring. He's still not impressed. What more can I do?" She added, "Yeah, we go to eat but that doesn't mean he's impressed, not like that like the crush impressed; but he likes everybody's pictures like that. You must speak to him the next time. He's shy and I'm shy so nobody's breaking the ice."

Do you feel Disha and Tiger are actually in a relationship? Tweet to us @bollywood_life and let us know.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/disha-patani-on-dating-tiger-shroff-have-been-trying-my-luck-for-many-years-its-not-working-out-exclusive-1561511/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments