Good Newwz box office collection: Akshay Kumar's third consecutive film to enter the 200-crore club

Good Newwz box office collection: Akshay Kumar's third consecutive film to enter the 200-crore club

Owing to the back-to-back success of his films, Akshay Kumar became an undisputed king of the box office. The actor had three big releases in 2019 and all of them turned out to be money-spinners at the box office. Right from Mission Mangal, Housefull 4 to Good Newwz, Akshay's three films worked wonders at the ticket windows and emerged out as the highest grossers of 2019. It was indeed a blissful year for Akshay on his professional front and the superstar couldn't have asked for more. Akshay brought 2019 to an end with Good Newwz, which also featured Kareena Kapoor Khan, Diljit Dosanjh and Kiara Advani in key roles. Due to an average response to Salman Khan's Dabangg 3, Akshay's Good Newwz benefitted a lot and has entered the 200-crore club.

With Good Newwz, Akshay Kumar gets third 200 crore film after Housefull 4 and Mission Mangal. The total BO collection of Good Newwz stands at Rs. 200.50 crore whereas Housefull 4's collection is Rs. 206 crore and Mission Mangal's is Rs. 202 crore.

Watch the latest entertainment stories here:

Talking about the success of his film, Akshay Kumar had earlier said, "I am not overtly excited by success because once a film releases, I move on to the next film, the next genre. When I read my Twitter account, I read people saying so many things like 'please do an action film' or 'why don't you do a romantic film like 'Namaste London'?' My basic idea in life is to keep on jumping to a new genre and new subject. Also, do not take yourself so seriously. I think I made a mistake when I started my career by continuously doing action films. I always believe that if I want to do something for a long time, I should not be feeling bored with my work."

Next up, we will see him in Sooryavanshi, Bell Bottom, Laxmmi Bomb, Prithviraj and Bachchan Pandey.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/box-office/good-newwz-box-office-collection-akshay-kumars-third-consecutive-film-to-enter-the-200-crore-club-1554374/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments