Mahesh Babu's Sarileru Neekevvaru crosses the Rs 200 crore mark at the global box office

Mahesh Babu's Sarileru Neekevvaru crosses the Rs 200 crore mark at the global box office

Mahesh Babu and Rashmika Mandanna's Sarileru Neekevvaru is turning out to be a huge money-spinner at the box office. Despite facing a tough competition from Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde's Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, the film continued its splendid run and has now entered the Rs 200 crore club at the global box office. Though Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, which has released one day after Sarileru Neekevvaru is ahead of the film in terms of collections.

Mahesh Babu, who is overwhelmed with the response to the film, recently said, "This time I experienced a new sense of euphoria. For four years I did serious films. For the first time, I opened up and did this film keeping my fans in mind and, looking at the results, I think it was the best decision." Expressing his happiness about the box office collection, Mahesh Babu explained, "The openings are 10 times more than what we expected. It's magic...I am thrilled. When we do a big film, we want to create history and we want everybody to benefit."

Apart from Mahesh Babu, audience also praised Rashmika Mandanna for her act. In an exclusive interview with us, the Karnataka Crush talked about her Bollywood debut and said, "Right now, I want to experiment and see how Bollywood works. I am a curious cat. I need to know everything and I am a very ambitious person. And for me, language doesn't matter. I didn't know how to speak Tamil or Telugu, but now I know."

Sarileru Neekevvaru also features Prakash Raj, Vijayashanti, and Rajendra Prasad in key roles. Directed by F2 Fun and Frustration helmer Anil Ravipudi, the film has been jointly bankrolled by Anil Sunkara, Dil Raju and Mahesh Babu under their banners, AK Entertainments and GMB Entertainment. Anyway, have you liked the film? Tweet to us @bollywood_life.


from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/south-gossip/mahesh-babus-sarileru-neekevvaru-crosses-the-rs-200-crore-mark-at-the-global-box-office-1555929/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments