Saif Ali Khan on Sara Ali Khan doing Love Aaj Kal sequel: I don’t know how to feel about it

Saif Ali Khan on Sara Ali Khan doing Love Aaj Kal sequel: I don’t know how to feel about it

Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone's Love Aaj Kal was one of the most amazing movies and was loved by the fans. Now, Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan will be seen in the sequel of Love Aaj Kal. Sara Ali Khan had impressed the fans with her performance in her debut film Kedarnath and is one of the most loved actresses today. She will be seen opposite Kartik Aryan in the sequel. Saif Ali Khan in an interview with Mumbai Mirror said that it was lovely that she was a part of the film.

He said," It's great but I don't know how to feel about it. Even I could have acted in the sequel (laughs). I just did the remix of my song, Ole Ole (from Yeh Dillagi) for Jawaani Jaaneman and now my daughter is acting in a sequel of my film. It's lovely and I wish her all the best. Time really is flying." The Love Aaj Kal sequel is tentatively titled Aaj Kal and also features Kartik Aaryan, Randeep Hooda and newcomer Pranati Rai Prakash in pivotal roles. Imtiaz Ali will be returning to the directer's chair for the sequel of Love Aaj Kal. After the wrap up of the shoot of Love Aaj Kal sequel, Janhvi Kapoor penned down a heartfelt message on Instgram. She posted some pictures with Kartik Aryan, Imtiaz Ali and the whole team and wrote, " It's a WRAP!! 66 days & a million memories ? Thank you @imtiazaliofficial for making my dream come true?? I truly appreciate your warmth, patience and consideration with me every single day. Being on your set has been a privilege that I will always cherish and already miss?? ? Thank you @kartikaaryan for instantly making me comfortable with you, for selflessly giving and for consistently looking out for me. From coffee's about you to chai's with you, I wish we could do it all over again ?? I'm going to miss you more than you know and more than I can admit ??? Imtiaz Ali's next with @kartikaaryan and @randeephooda. Releasing on 14th Feb 2020. Presented by @officialjiocinema , #DineshVijan's @maddockfilms , @imtiazaliofficial & @reliance.entertainment @wearewsf"

 

The Love Aaj Kal sequel is scheduled to open in theatres on February 14, 2020.

 

Watch the Top Entertainment News here:

 

 

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/saif-ali-khan-on-sara-ali-khan-doing-love-aaj-kal-sequel-i-dont-know-how-to-feel-about-it-1543893/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments