Shah Rukh Khan's sister, Noor Jehan, passes away in Pakistan after prolonged illness

Shah Rukh Khan's sister, Noor Jehan, passes away in Pakistan after prolonged illness

It's sad news for Shah Rukh Khan and family. The Raees actor's sister Noor Jehan passed away in Peshawar, Pakistan. Noor Jehan was a cousin of Shah Rukh and was suffering from some ailment for a long time. Jehan's husband Asif Burhan revealed that Noor was suffering from oral cancer. For those not in the know, Jehan was a 52-year-old, paternal cousin of Shah Rukh.

She resided in Mohallah Shah Wali Qataal area close to Peshawar's Qissa Khwani Bazaar. Jehan also served as a district and town councilor. She was also politically active and even filed nomination papers for the provincial assembly PK-77 seat in the 2018 General Elections. However, she withdrew at the last moment.

Asif also said that Shah Rukh's father and Jehan's father were siblings and she used to contact her cousin on telephone occasionally. She visited India to meet Shah Rukh Khan in 1997 and 2011. In her first visit, she was accompanied by her husband. During his childhood, Khan also visited his relatives in Peshawar along with his parents twice.

On the work front, Shah Rukh was last seen in the 2018 film, Zero. It did not fare at the box office. As of now, Shah Rukh has taken some time off to spend time with his family. However, Shah Rukh revealed that he is hearing a few scripts but want to take time. "I have no film with me right now. I am not working on any film. Usually what happens is when your one film is coming to an end, you begin work on your next film and I get involved within 3-4 months. But this time I am just not feeling like...My heart doesn't allow me to..I just felt that I should rather take time out, watch films, listen to stories and read more books. Even my kids are in their college stage...my daughter is going to college and my son is about to finish his studies. So I just want to spend more time with my family." He had told in an interview with Filmfare.

Here are the entertainment newsmakers:

For more scoops and updates, watch out for this space.

With Inputs from IANS.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-shah-rukh-khans-sister-noor-jehan-passed-away-in-pakistan-1560120/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments