Shakti Mohan launches Break A Leg season 2, says, ‘Wanted my friends to experience dance outside of reality shows’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Shakti Mohan launches Break A Leg season 2, says, ‘Wanted my friends to experience dance outside of reality shows’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Shakti Mohan is one of the most amazing dancers in our country. She is the winner of season 2 of Dance India Dance and post that was seen in many shows. She owns her own dance studio Nritya Shakti. The dancer had also recently launched a web series titled Break A Leg. This was India's only dance-meets-comedy-meets-style web series and the first season was a huge hit. This was Shakti Mohan's debut into production and she is now gearing up for its' grand Season 2 showcase. The show will chronicle Mohan's effort in bringing together non-dancer personalities give a go at professional dance styles aside of engaging in candid anecdotes, dancing drills and face-off battles. Break A Leg Season 2's promotional song was launched on January 9 and was loved by the fans. The title track of Season 2 is composed by Harsh Upadhyay with Vishal Dadlani and Neeti Mohan on the vocals. Produced by Nritya Shakti and ITW Playworx, the video is directed by Dance Plus judge Punit J Pathak and features the stunning Mohan sisters.

Shakti Mohan in an exclusive interview with us spoke about her journey until now and about the second season of Break A Leg. She shared about her journey until now. She said, "Incredible. Unbelievable. It feels like a movie to me. These 10 years couldn't be any better than what they were for me. When I started off as a dancer I never imagined that one could get opportunities like these as a dancer, I got to travel the world, teach so many people, I performed in jhalak dikhlaja in front of Madhuri Dixit mam who I completely love and adore, I became a judge on Dance plus and got to work with so many talented performers, I choreographed for Deepika Padukone in Sanjay Leela Bhansali film. I mean how is this all even happening to me. I feel blessed and so grateful to all the people who shower their love and appreciation." Shakti Mohan also spoke about how dance was not considered as a career earlier and how the scenario has now changed. She shared, "There was definitely a very different thought process few years back but today the thought has definitely changed. There are a lot more people coming and taking up dance as a career. They are becoming choreographers and participating in reality shows." Shakti Mohan revealed how she got the idea of blending dance and comedy together in the show and also revealed which celebrities will be seen in this new season. She said, " I wanted to invite all of my friends in the studio and experience dancing outside reality shows, so that's how I thought of creating this show where I call them in and they experience learning something at the same time because ofcourse dancing is not easy and it cannot be achieved in a day. And it blends well with comedy. This season we are inviting Ayushmann Khurrana and his wife Tahira Kashyap, Vishal Dadlani, Neeti Mohan, and Bharti Singh and her husband Harsh Limbaachiya. And it will be super fun."

Shakti Mohan also shared her experience of working with her close friend Punit J Pathak. She shared, " Punit and I have been working together for many years. We have done college together, we have been training also together, we went to Dance India Dance together. So this year when I was making the video I asked him if he would like to direct the music video and he did. Experience working with Punit has been very nice. He is like a family and is a great choreographer."

 

Watch the Top Entertainment News here:

 

 

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/shakti-mohan-launches-break-a-leg-season-2-says-wanted-my-friends-to-experience-dance-outside-of-reality-shows-exclusive-1549020/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments