WTF Wednesday! Is it just us or did you also feel as if you're watching Splitsvilla between the recent episode of Bigg Boss 13?

WTF Wednesday! Is it just us or did you also feel as if you're watching Splitsvilla between the recent episode of Bigg Boss 13?

So, after a big break (a self-imposed sabbatical), I watched Monday night's episode of Bigg Boss 13. And to my surprise, during the course of the episode, I realized that I'm watching Splitsvilla. With all the drama between couples in the show, and schmaltzy romance on display, my eyes couldn't help but roll so hard that they are still hurting. For starters, to the makers and channel: I get it that #SidNaaz has got a huge fan-following on social media, and I might get trolled for my opinion, but trust me, they are annoying. Shehnaaz Gill is no less than a female Kabir Singh there, I said it. Poor Sidharth Shukla looks like Preeti who went to the gym for a year.

Coming to the second Jodi on the show the perpetually annoying Paras Chhabra and Mahira Sharma. There is no way I'm receiving flak for this one though, so I'm safe. Paras and Mahira's 'whatever you call it romance' is another thing I didn't subscribe for. For real, when Paras was in Splitsvilla, I quit watching that dating show (one of the best decisions made by me). Why do the makers think I'll be interested to watch him fake a romance with another girl in a show? Apart from their kisses, pecks and really annoying fights, the two are rarely seen oh wait they are also seen bitching out other housemates.

This brings me to the third Jodi in the house: Vishal-Madhurima. The less we speak about them, the better. If the disaster of Nach Baliye 9 was not enough to prove that the audience is least interested to watch their on-again-off-again relationship, then I don't know what is?

Apart from these couples, the makers don't have anything else to show on the show. In the interim, they do try and build a connection between Vishal-Shehnaaz or Sidharth-Mahira/Madhurima. Again, God knows why?

Also, how can I miss Rashami Desai and Arhaan Khan's drama that just finished two weeks ago. There could be another show made on it: Keeping up with the Desai and Khans. After her guy has exited the show, Desai is not even visible on the screen, just like some Indian men who do not believe in giving importance to a gal without a man around her. How I miss the good ol' days of Bigg Boss when contestants like Dolly Bindra, Rakhi Sawant and Pooja Missra made sure that romance was not the only fuel required to run the reality show. Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates from the world of Bigg Boss.

Meanwhile, catch the latest entertainment updates, here:

For more scoops and updates, watch out for this space.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/wtf-wednesday-can-somebody-tell-us-why-are-we-watching-splitsvilla-at-the-time-of-bigg-boss-13s-telecast-1551170/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments