It's Expensive: Malaika Arora spends Rs. 1.2 lakh for a bracelet bag, and we wonder why

It's Expensive: Malaika Arora spends Rs. 1.2 lakh for a bracelet bag, and we wonder why

Malaika Arora doesn't often appear in our 'it's expensive' segment but when she does, the actress makes sure she has purchased something expensive enough for us to talk about. She is yet another diva from Bollywood, who never gives a fashion police a chance to complain about her sartorial choices. At a recently held event, Malaika Arora wore a pretty nude colour dress and carried a small bracelet bag by Chol . It goes without saying that her pretty small bag had all our attention. And we browsed through the web to find out the cost of the same.

Vote for social media swagstar (female) here:

Within minutes of our research, we found out that her bracelet bag comes with a price tag of Rs. 1, 23,000.

Check out the worth of Malaika Arora's bag here:

Talking about comfort and fashion, Malaika Arora recently said, "I was saying to somebody the other day that I would look like a complete mess without my team because I am the kind of person who will just open my cupboard and throw on a pair of jeans and a Ganji. I could live in those 365 days of the year! So, I have to think out of the box and push the envelope and working with my team really helps in doing just that."

Crediting her team for all the efforts that they put in, she further added, "Over the years, we've always seen a lot of looks but we are always trying to bring in our own little twist to it. I can't take credit saying that it's me who does it all. No. There is an entire team that works behind every look. But, I have to know what looks good on me and what I think suits my body type or what I think I can carry off things like that. So I need to have that little bit of inherent style as opposed to following things blindly."

Keep following this space for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/style/its-expensive-malaika-arora-spends-rs-1-2-lakh-for-a-bracelet-bag-and-we-wonder-why-1579325/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments