Money Matters! Alia Bhatt opens up on her wishlist and wealth management

Money Matters! Alia Bhatt opens up on her wishlist and wealth management

Alia Bhatt is an inspiration to many. The actress has grown a lot both on a personal and professional level. From being a teenager with a passion for acting to ruling the roost on Bollywood, Alia has seen many ups and downs in her journey. The Raazi actress who became successful at a very young age was never a splurger. However, she has become a bit more involved in her finances and can also live in a budget.

During an interview with The Economic Times' Panache Magazine, Alia Bhatt opened up on the benefits of living on a budget. "I can live within a budget. I don't spend that much. My chartered accountant often tells me 'Why don't you spend more?'," she said. The actress went on to reveals that during her growing up years, she was very much frugal as far as her expenses were concerned. She went on to add that she bought or shopped from one particular shop in London when went abroad for vacations and continues to do so. "Even now I buy my pyjamas from Primark. So what? They're pyjamas. How different can they be?" She said.

Alia went on to talk about her investments. "I still don't understand investing, but over the years, I've become keen to learn more. My home in Mumbai (Juhu, Mumbai) is the first property I bought. I invest in FDs and bonds. Mutual Funds are good, so I've been told," she told the magazine. Bhatt went on to reveal she spends exorbitantly on fancy bags, gym gear and holidays but also said that she hates shopping when holidaying.

The Takht actress went on to state her wish which is, "A private jet would be a luxury. I have chartered one before, but not for a holiday. A home in the mountains is a dream. I'll fulfill it later in life. I had a dream to buy a house in London and I did in 2018. It's in Covent Garden and my sister lives there part-time."

What do you have to say about Alia's wishes, let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life

Meanwhile, watch the top entertainment news, here:

For more scoops and updates, from the world of entertainment, watch out for this space.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/money-matters-alia-bhatt-opens-up-on-her-wishlist-and-wealth-management-1563405/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments