Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaaz Gill on the backlash of tolerating Sidharth Shukla's temper: I don't bring self-respect between people I love or trust

Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaaz Gill on the backlash of tolerating Sidharth Shukla's temper: I don't bring self-respect between people I love or trust

Shehnaaz Gill's fondness towards Sidharth Shukla is one of the endearing things about the actress. She has always been vocal about her feelings for the Dil Se dil Tak actor. The two met in the house of Bigg Boss 13 where they grew closer and closer. Fans even started trending SidNaaz and shipping them together. However, towards the end of the show, they were constantly fighting that people didn't like. Sidharth had switched sides and had made a team with Paras Chhabra, Mahira Sharma, Shefali Jariwala.

During that time, Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill were constantly fighting with each other. Sidharth used to say mean things to her but the Punjabi actress still spoke to him. Many had bashed the actress for sacrificing her self-respect. The actress opened up about the same in an interview with ETimes. "I really don't care what people think about me. For me, self-satisfaction is very important. I know only one thing that if I am happy, only then I can entertain others. I do what I like and I've always led life on my own terms. I don't care if people feel what I did in the Bigg Boss 13 house was wrong and if they think negatively about it, it's ok. It doesn't bother me as I am a person who believes in doing things that I like. Main joh karrti hoon dil se karrti hoon aur apne liye karrti hoon kyunki mujhe accha lagta hai. I don't bring self-respect and all between people I love or trust. It doesn't matter to me, the only thing that is important for me is self-satisfaction," Shehnaaz told the portal.

Well, what do you have to say about it now? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life

Meanwhile, vote for the Most Woke Celeb on social media here:

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates from the world of entertainment.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-13s-shehnaaz-gill-on-the-backlash-of-tolerating-sidharth-shuklas-temper-i-dont-bring-self-respect-between-people-i-love-or-trust-1595203/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments