Ileana D'Cruz and Randeep Hooda collaborate for the FIRST time for Unfair And Lovely

Ileana D'Cruz and Randeep Hooda collaborate for the FIRST time for Unfair And Lovely

This is happening for the first time. Ileana D'Cruz is collaborating for the first time ever with Randeep Hooda for a comedy film titled, Unfair And Lovely. The film is about a dusky girl battling deeprooted societal prejudices. And Ileana is quite excited to have landed a relatable character. "This role is different from all my earlier work and a challenging one. The character requires a lot of sensitivity and I'm waiting to see how it unfolds. I can assure you that the film will leave you with a smile," she told Mumbai Mirror.

On the other hand, Randeep Hooda is equally excited as he is experimenting with a new genre. "I do have a lighter side to me and when I heard this story, I was instantly hooked," he told the leading daily. This film marks the directorial debut of Balwinder Singh, who was the screenplay writer of Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar's Saand Ki Aankh and Anees Bazmee's Mubarakan, which also featured Ileana D'Cruz.

Meanwhile, Ileana was last seen in Pagalpanti with John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Kriti Kharbanda, Urvashi Rautela, Arshad Warsi and Pulkit Samrat. As far as Randeep Hooda is concerned, he is currently busy shooting for Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. The actor is pitted against Salman Khan in the film, which also features Disha Patani and Jackie Shroff.

Talking about being a part of this film, Randeep recently said, "I respect Salman as a person and an actor. He has a certain way of working and since we have collaborated before, I am used to it and we had a lot of fun. I chased Salman in Kick and coached him in Sultan. This time, I'm testing him to see how much he has learnt from me as his character hunts for mine."

Nevertheless, are you excited to see Ileana and Randeep together? Tweet @bollywood_life and let us know.

Vote for social media king here:



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-ileana-dcruz-and-randeep-hood-collaborate-for-the-first-time-for-unfair-and-lovely-1587855/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments