'Abhimanyu Dassani stood in lines and gave auditions without ever revealing who he is,' REVEALS mom Bhagyashree

'Abhimanyu Dassani stood in lines and gave auditions without ever revealing who he is,' REVEALS mom Bhagyashree

Abhimanyu Dassani made an impressive debut with Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota for which he garnered many accolades and appreciation. Though mom and actress, Bhagyashree is proud of her son because he never released about his identity to bag the film. In an interview with Mumbai Mirror, she revealed, "He stood in lines and gave auditions without ever revealing who he is. We only came to know about MKDNH after he'd signed the film." Abhimanyu justified the reason of not disclosing the identity and said, "A star kid has a title and nepotism refers to entitlement. I got my first movie at 30 and received none of the attention that many of the other debutants got."

Talking about her mother, Abhimanyu added, "I see the respect she still gets for a film she did 30 years ago. And she gave it up all to bring up her son. I may have stood in lines to get a break, but I'll never let my family go through anything like that ever." Bhagyashree also revealed an interesting thing about Abhimanyu, who has impressive culinary skills by saying, "He started cooking as a teenager to impress girls."

Abhimanyu Dassani will be next seen in Nikamma, which also marks the Bollywood debut of internet sensation Shirley Setia. Shilpa Shetty is making a comeback on the silver screen after 13 long years with this film. Talking about it the actress told TOI, "It feels great. I am ready to take the plunge again. It's a refreshing and unique project, and I am looking forward to working with Sabbir. I loved my role as it's something that I have never attempted before. I can't wait for the audience to see me in a new avatar." It is produced under the banners of Sony Pictures Networks India and Shabbir Khan Films. So, are you excited for Nikamma? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-abhimanyu-dassani-stood-in-lines-and-gave-auditions-without-ever-revealing-who-he-is-reveals-mom-bhagyashree-1606579/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments