'Ayushmann Khurrana is special to me as I started my career with him', says Bhumi Pednekar

'Ayushmann Khurrana is special to me as I started my career with him', says Bhumi Pednekar

Time and again, Bhumi Pednekar has proved her acting prowess by portraying versatile roles in her career. The talented star is also known for fearless attitude and putting across her message without any filters. Recently a video of Bhumi sanitising the seat in a flight while coming home, went viral on social media. While talking to Mumbai Mirror, the Bala actress said that it's nothing to be ashamed of. "I have a responsibility towards my family. Even my staff made sure that their seats were sanitised; anybody could have been a

carrier. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I was coming home to my mother, who is in the age group that is vulnerable to the disease," said Bhumi Pednekar.

Speaking about her lockdown phase, she added, "I have revived my love for reading and am catching up on my sleep. I had been shooting continuously since 2017 so it's time for a breather. I am also learning how to cook like my mother, simple ghar ka khaana, recipes I can pass on to my children when I start a family." The actress also praised her Dum Laga Ke Haisha and Bala co-star, Ayushmann and said, . "Ayushmann has worked so hard to be where he is today. He is special to me as I started my career with him. We work really well together since our sensibilities are very alike. I am trying to do the same. I am really proud of Ayushmann. I am not sure if I'll be able to own a

genre but I am sure I have created a space for myself as an actress," Bhumi asserts.

Bhumi Pednekar has done a variety of roles and films and tried to explore different genres. Talking about that she quoted, "There are so many interesting stories today. As an audience, if I am investing two-and-a-half hours in a film, I'd expect more than just entertainment. The women I want to play should have gravitas and it is possible only if the story has it. The definition of cinema has changed; today, anything that is high on content, delivers a message, too."

So, what are your thoughts on Bhumi Pednekar's views? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-ayushmann-khurrana-is-special-to-me-as-i-started-my-career-with-him-says-bhumi-pednekar-1603909/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments