Ayushmann Khurrana was one of her poet-friends, who encouraged to put shayaris online, reveals Nushrat Bharucha

Ayushmann Khurrana was one of her poet-friends, who encouraged to put shayaris online, reveals Nushrat Bharucha

Pyaar Ka Punchnama girl, Nushrat Bharucha is all set to share one more talent of her with the world and that is 'shayari'. The 34-year-old actress had recently posted one of her compositions on World Poetry Day on Instagram, which reads, "Tum jaisi aadat chhod bhi Doon... Khud ko khote hue hi sahi.. Jhooth ki aankh mein hans bhi Doon... Sach pehchaante hue hi sahi.. Saath hone ka ehsaas dila do agar.. Woh nazar humaare naam kar do agar.. Sab se churaate hue hi sahi.."

While talking to Mumbai Mirror, Nushrat Bharucha revealed that she has been writing for three years and it was her poet-friends including Ayushmann Khurrana, who encouraged to share shayaris online. "Initially, I didn't know if they were any good, so I was wary of posting them. I am very sensitive and shy about my writing. My confidence is building up with each one," said the Dream Girl actress.

Talking about her another talent, she further added, "I know that shayaris speak only to a few people, that's why I am taking baby steps. My work requires me to travel a lot. Once, on a flight, everyone around was either reading or watching films and shows. That's when I started writing. Strangely, all my poems have been written on flights."

Nushrat also revealed that her grandfather was a shayar and that talent was inherited by her aunt as well. "Around three years ago, I made my aunt read some of my writings to get a book of hers so that I could improve my Urdu. I sat by a window, watching her, as she read them. She gave me the book without a comment on my work and my heart sank. We're close and if my aunt had said something, I wouldn't have been able to find my own way and reach here today; she was my first audience," quoted Nushrat.

So, are you excited to read more shayaris of Nushrat? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-ayushmann-khurrana-was-one-of-her-poet-friends-who-encouraged-to-put-shayaris-online-reveals-nushrat-bharucha-1603904/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments