Kareena Kapoor Khan: There are times when I just want to chill in a simple set of clothes

Kareena Kapoor Khan: There are times when I just want to chill in a simple set of clothes

Ever since Kareena Kapoor Khan made her Instagram debut we get exclusive insights from the actress's daily life on her social media profile. Kareena had earlier opened up about her plan to make a social media account saying that she wanted to stay in touch with her fans and share her daily routines with her fans. Though she had said that the comments don't affect her there are times when remarks often hit the nerve and Kareena recently opened up on people criticising her normal attires or without makeup pictures.

While talking to Bombay Times, Kareena Kapoor Khan said that she wants to keep it as real as possible and be in her comfort zone. "I can't be dressed in couture all the time. And, I do have days when my hair is out of place. The thing is, I want to be as real as possible and be dressed in what makes me comfortable. I can't sit dressed up all day. It gets to me that people are looking at what I'm wearing all the time and scrutinising it. There are times when I just want to chill in a simple set of clothes and feel like myself, keep my hair tied or loose and just let things be," the Angrezi Medium actress said.

Kareena may be a DIVA and many of you would also think that she is snobbish and just wants to look presentable at all times. Guess what? That's not what she wants. Now, you know.

Meanwhile, Kareena has been sharing pictures of Taimur Ali Khan and Saif Ali Khan, sharing how they are spending their quarantine time at home. On the work front, Kareena's Angrezi Medium had released last month. But due to lockdown, the film couldn't do much business. Next, Kareena has Laal Singh Chaddha opposite Aamir Khan. It is scheduled for a Christmas release. She also has Karan Johar's multi-starrer period drama Takht to look forward to.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/kareena-kapoor-khan-there-are-times-when-i-just-want-to-chill-in-a-simple-set-of-clothes-1611003/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments