Sasular Simar Ka: Ridhi Dogra reveals why she REJECTED the show

Sasular Simar Ka: Ridhi Dogra reveals why she REJECTED the show

Ridhi Dogra has been a part of popular shows like Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and many more. In fact, her career would have been even better with a show like Sasural Simar Ka to her credit. However, the actress chose to let go of that show and worked on another project. Destiny definitely had some other plans in store for Ridhi. The Diya Aur Baati Hum actress recently opened up on rejecting Sasural Simar Ka, which remains to be one of the hit shows of television. Going down the memory lane, in an interview with Pinkvilla, Ridhi recalled how she walked out of an audition for the show.

She revealed, "I knew a creative from my first show and she called me for an audition and there was a pallu on my head and I asked them why am I wearing a pallu. She told me that is the character and I walked out. That show was Sasural Simar Ka which went on for many years."

As mentioned by Ridhi Dogra herself, the show enjoyed a fantastic run on TV. Actors like Avika Gor, Dipika Kakar, and Shoaib Ibrahim majorly contributed to the show's success. And although Sasural Simar Ka was a big hit, Ridhi doesn't feel bad about not taking up the show.

"Though that was a big show, in hindsight I never felt bad about not taking up that show. So, I am proud of my choices. I am very happy with the way things have panned out for me. I have always believed that I am here to stay. I am an actor forever," she told the entertainment portal. However, Ridhi's loss was someone else's gain.

Such things are part and parcel of the industry, and it's good to know that Ridhi has no regrets.

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/sasular-simar-ka-ridhi-dogra-reveals-why-she-rejected-the-show-1612243/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments