Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna Shroff, reminds her boyfriend, Eban Hyams, of his mother

Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna Shroff, reminds her boyfriend, Eban Hyams, of his mother

Tiger Shroff's sister Krishna Shroff has deleted her workout videos and vacation pictures with boyfriend Eban Hyams, however, all is well between the couple. They are madly in love with each other and there's no scope of their relationship falling apart. They are spending quality time with each other amidst the coronavirus lockdown. And it seems for the first time ever, they have opened up about their relationship and how. In an interview with an entertainment portal, Krishna and Eban showered love on each other.

Jackie Shroff's daughter revealed that she felt attracted to Eban the moment she met him. "He is very attractive, really my type. Over time it became much stronger because I started getting to know him. We shared so much of the same interests. We are so comfortable with each other and have so much in common," she told Spotboye.

On the other hand, Eban added that his girlfriend Krishna reminds him of his mother whereas he wants to be like his father. Agreeing to what Krishna said, Eban added, "The personalities that we have are so similar. Sometimes, she reminds me of my mother and I want to be like my father. The qualities she has are the ones you look for. That's what made our bond so much stronger."

Apart from talking about her relationship, Krishna revealed why she did not take up acting despite coming from a film family. She said, "There's no temptation as such but initially there was a certain pressure as I come from a film family, so they automatically expect you to follow in. But I was more interested in being behind the camera rather than in front of it. I have given my shot at production, music videos, I have done my bit there. However, I don't see the passion to do films as my brother has."

Meanwhile, Eban and Krishna have plans to do something in football.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-tiger-shroffs-sister-krishna-shroff-reminds-her-boyfriend-eban-hyams-of-his-mother-1605333/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments