Abhishek Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao, Aditya Roy Kapur's Ludo to release on an OTT platform?

Abhishek Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao, Aditya Roy Kapur's Ludo to release on an OTT platform?

Due to the global crisis of coronavirus pandemic, we saw several Bollywood, Hollywood, Tollywood and Kollywood films getting postponed at the box office. Talking about Anurag Basu's multi-starrer project, Ludo, which stars Abhishek Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao, Aditya Roy Kapur, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra, was scheduled to release in April but got postponed because of lockdown and now the makers of the film are planning to release it on an OTT platform. As per the PinkVilla report, the producers are in talks with two OTT platforms for the direct release of Ludo.

"Once the monies are agreed upon, Ludo will be one of the first films from the banner that will be released on the web. Currently, it's all in the discussion stage and the modalities are being worked out," said a source to the entertainment portal. As per the reports, the film centres on unavoidable jeopardies of life and has four different stories set in a quintessential Indian metro. Earlier in an interview with Mid-Day, Fatima had said, "As soon as I heard that he (Anurag Basu) was making a movie, and was interested in [casting] me, I was excited. I didn't care about the script. There are some directors whose worlds you simply wish to be part of. She further added that apart from Basu, Rajkumar Hirani and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's offerings are those she would "shut her eyes and say yes to."

Fatima's Dangal co-star also heaped praises for the director and said earlier, "He (Anurag) is a genius and I have never been so chilled out during shooting. He doesn't like to work with a script, and that's what I am liking. Generally, when I am working... if I have a script in hand, I go all crazy reading it all the time. I read the script after the shoot or before going on set. I go through it all the time. I feel that I might find something new in it." So, what are your thoughts on Ludo's web release? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/abhishek-bachchan-rajkummar-rao-aditya-roy-kapurs-ludo-to-release-on-an-ott-platform-1620425/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments