Allu Sirish spills some family secrets in a free-wheeling chat [Exclusive]

Allu Sirish spills some family secrets in a free-wheeling chat [Exclusive]

With, the lockdown being all over India, Allu Sirish is also making the most of his time at home. He is watching a lot of online content and films from regional languages. He tells BollywoodLife, "I watched a Kannada film, Dia, and Patriot Act (web series) with Hasan Minaj. I also watched Mocktail. I consume a lot of world cinema as well. I am watching whatever is being recommended to me." During our live chat, we discovered that Allu Sirish has quite a huge fan-following in the Hindi belt. Would he do a film in Hindi? "If I get a good offer, I would definitely take it up. I know to speak the language and watch a lot of Hindi films. But I have a couple of Telugu films, the shoot of which will start as soon as the lockdown ends. Right now, he get a huge high when I see my dubbed films getting a good response from the Hindi audience. My last dubbed movie was watched by over three crore people and that left me damn excited. In July, another film of mine will be released, dubbed in Hindi, on an OTT platform. I am waiting for it."

Watch the video interview below...

The young man also told us who his biggest inspiration is in the family. "It has to be my uncle, Chiranjeevi. He is a soft-hearted man who cares deeply for people. When we were kids, he entertained us a lot. His love for family is unparalleled. He does a lot of charitable work. Of course, my brother, Allu Arjun, is someone I always look up to." Another fun question asked in our live was whether he would ever date a fan. With a bit of thought, Sirish answered, "I don't think I will rule out the possibility. You cannot rule out people because they are fans. If two people are compatible, then things can work out," he says (laughs).

Lastly, we got him to spill some family secrets. When we asked him about who was the biggest shopaholic in the stylish khandaan, Allu Sirish said, "I am the biggest shopper in the Allu and Konidela clan. Ram Charan does not like shopping at all. My brother shops rarely." As expected, it is cinema that bonds the whole family together. "We youngsters are not much into politics. We talk about cricket or movies. At a festival or family function, films are the topic of conversation amongst all age groups," he says.

But the surprise came when we asked him to name the ladies man in the Allu and Konidela households. "They are all stars, so they have women rushing for pics and photos, but it is Varun Tej who gets maximum attention. He is over six feet and the handsomest of them all," he said.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/south-gossip/allu-sirish-spills-some-family-secrets-in-a-free-wheeling-chat-exclusive-1621794/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments