Ayushmann Khurrana narrates SHOCKING casting couch experience: A director asked me to show my tool

Ayushmann Khurrana narrates SHOCKING casting couch experience: A director asked me to show my tool

Ayushmann Khurrana is one of the most talented actors we have in Bollywood. It wouldn't be wrong to say that he had been instrumental in bringing about the change in the Indian cinema with content-driven films that he had been taking up. The kind of stories that Ayushmann has been telling, the characters that he has been portraying on screen have been delightful for all cine-goers. His journey from RJ, TV Bollywood is very inspiring. But did you know even he had to face the bad side of Bollywood which is casting couch? Yes, you read that right.

While talking to Pinkvilla, Ayushmann Khurrana opened up about his horrifying casting couch experience. The Andhadhun actor was made a sexual offer. "A casting director had told me, 'I'll give you the lead role if you showed me your tool.' I told him I'm straight and I politely refused his offer," he revealed.

The Article 15 actor then opened up on facing rejections in Bollywood and his journey. "Initially, there used to be auditions where they would take your solo test. Then suddenly, the number started increasing and there would be 50 people in the same room. When I protested, they asked me to leave. So I have faced rejections. Also, I'm well equipped to handle failure now because of the failures I saw at the very beginning of my career. Had I never witnessed the lows, I don't think I would be able to handle it if it came now. Everything changes every Friday. I have just been lucky to have a few great Fridays in the last two-three years," he said.

Well, this is a shocker as it has predominantly been women who were subjected to this nasty and sad reality. However, this makes us think about how many men would have faced such brutality for work.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-ayushmann-khurrana-narrates-shocking-casting-couch-experience-a-director-asked-me-to-show-my-tool-1617488/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments