Maharashtra governor lauds Sonu Sood's efforts in helping migrant workers reach home

Maharashtra governor lauds Sonu Sood's efforts in helping migrant workers reach home

Sonu Sood is indeed a hero in real life. A messiah for many in these trying times. His work, his efforts for people who have been stuck across the country with no help amidst the lockdown has won everyone's hearts. He has been managing to get the migrant workers and other people stuck across different cities back home. People have been patting his back and sending him all the love and warmth for his kind and selfless gesture. And now, even the governor of Maharashtra, Bhagat Singh Koshyari has lauded his efforts.

The governor took to his social media handle and congratulated Sonu Sood on his efforts and offered all the support needed to help everyone reach home. "Film star @SonuSood called on at Raj Bhavan, Mumbai today. Shri Sood briefed about his ongoing work to help the migrant people to reach their home states and to provide them food. Applauded his great work and assured him of his fullest support in these endeavours," the tweet read.

The love and the warmth that the Dabangg actor has received in these past days is beyond measure. Reacting on the same, he said, "I get so many blessings and I cannot put my feelings into words. All I can say is that I will always try my best to work on the expectations that people have from me. I will continue working until the last migrant reaches his home. I always believe that expressing grief on social media isn't enough, it is very important to take some action. I don't say that everyone should come out for help, but I feel that God has made me his source for helping them. I always believe that at this point these people needed a token of trust, a belief that there is somebody who is there for them."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-entertainment-news-maharashtra-governor-lauds-sonu-sood-efforts-in-helping-migrant-workers-reach-home-1631484/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments