Monday Memes: These Ramayan memes will start your Monday on a hilarious note

Monday Memes: These Ramayan memes will start your Monday on a hilarious note

Ramayan was aired again after a nationwide lockdown was announced by PM Narendra Modi on March 24. It was aired again after 33 years on DD and the channel claimed that it set a world record to become the highest viewed entertainment program globally. "Rebroadcast of Ramayana on Doordarshan smashes viewership records worldwide, the show becomes most-watched entertainment show in the world with 7.7 crore viewers on 16th of April," DD National posted on twitter. There were some questions raised about DD's claim, but there's no denying the fact that it was supremely popular and the rerun was a hit. In fact, a second rerun of Ramayan is being aired on Star Plus.

As you might know, there are memes made on just about anything and everything that becomes popular these days and Ramayan is not an exception. People have taken various pics and situations from the show and have given it a hilarious spin. So, hop on for a funny ride and give a wonderful start to your week.

Despite receiving endless love from the masses, Arun Govil, who played Rama, has only one regret. The actor recently revealed that despite giving his best performance in Ramayan, he has never been honoured by any government. Expressing his displeasure over the same, the veteran actor tweeted, "Be it a state government or central, no government has honoured me till date. I belong to Uttar Pradesh, but the government there has never given me any honour. I have been in Mumbai for 50 years, but the Maharashtra government has also not given me any honour."

The actor also revealed how, because of his persona of Ram, many people didn't offer him other projects. "When I wanted to return to Bollywood, the producers said, 'Your image as Ram is so strong, we cannot cast you as anyone else or give you a supporting role.' They felt that I was not suited for commercial movies anymore. That became the biggest minus point of my career, and I realised that I could never return to showbiz the way I wanted to. I took up a few TV shows, but every time I did something, people rejected me saying, 'Arre, Ramji kya kar rahe hain'," he told Times Of India.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/monday-memes-these-ramayan-memes-will-start-your-monday-on-a-hilarious-note-1627512/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments