Neha Kakkar BEATS Nicki Minaj and Selena Gomez to emerge as second most-watched female YouTube star

Neha Kakkar BEATS Nicki Minaj and Selena Gomez to emerge as second most-watched female YouTube star

Popular singer, Neha Kakkar, who is known for crooning hit tracks like Kar Gayi Chul, Saakhi Saakhi and many others, has achieved a new milestone. The actress has become the second most-watched female YouTube star 4.5 billion views after Cardi B, who got 4.8 billion views. She has beaten top international singers like Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and others to achieve this feat. Neha Kakkar thanked her fans for this record and wrote on her Insta account, "Can't be more thankful!!!! ??? Jai Mata Di ?? Aapki Nehu ? #NehaKakkar . @youtube @youtubeindia."

Talking about her successful journey in the entertainment industry, Neha recently said, "It feels great. I always tell people that I am still living in a dream. How can this happen? A small-town girl from Rishikesh went to Delhi and then Bombay. It (the journey) has been good. Never thought about where I have reached today. It feels amazing and I think even now I have to make it even bigger in life. I started singing at the age four and till 16 I was only doing bhajan sandhyas (religious songs). If you see my Jagran footage, I used to sort of party there, too. I would dance and sing bhajan's as a little kid and people used to paagal ho jaate the (go crazy). I have been partying since then."

The actress also went on to say, "We don't get paid for singing in Bollywood at all. What happens is they feel that if we give a superhit song, the singer will earn through shows. I get a good amount from live concerts and everything, but Bollywood doesn't have this scene. To make us sing a song, they don't pay."

We congratulate, Neha Kakkar for achieving this milestone and adding a new feather of success to her hat.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-neha-kakkar-beats-nicki-minaj-and-selena-gomez-to-emerge-as-second-most-watched-female-youtube-star-1619969/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments