Rashami Desai, Hina Khan, Dipika Kakar Ibrahim — here are the TV Instagrammers of the week

Rashami Desai, Hina Khan, Dipika Kakar Ibrahim — here are the TV Instagrammers of the week

The Instagramers day is here. It is Sunday and we are back with the best posts on Instagram this week. If you guys have missed your favourite celebrity's Instagram post this week, we are here with all the interesting ones. Rashami Desai dance moves, Hina Khan's Ramzan look, Dipika Kakar Ibrahim's special gift for mother-in-law, etc. this week was full of amazing posts on Instagram. So here is our list of the TV Instagrammers of the week. Check out the story....

Rashami Desai

Bigg Boss 13 finalist Rashami Desai impressed us with her dance moves as she performed on Madhuri Dixit's Aaja Nachle. The actress posted this video on the occasion of International Dance Day. Fans loved her performance and the video has set the internet on fire. Check out her post here:

 

Hina Khan

Hina Khan is a regular one in this list. She never fails to impress us with her amazing Instagram posts. The actress took to social media to send across Ramadan wishes to her fans as she posted a series of photos wearing a yellow attire. She wrote, "Ramadan Kareem Let's make Dua Let's pray for Infected, let's pray for Protection and Healing #FirstRoza #Positivity #WeShallGetThruThis " These pictures took the internet by storm. Take a look at her post:

 

Dipika Kakar Ibrahim

Dipika Kakar Ibrahim is the perfect daughter-in-law on-screen as well as off-screen. The actress' recent birthday post for her mother-in-law is too adorable. Dipika baked a cake for her mother-in-law and also posted a beautiful message for her on Instagram. She wrote, "Happpppppyyyyyy Birthday to my Ammi !!! Uparwaale ki hamesha shukrguzar rahungi ki aapko meri ammi bana diya!! I love u and always will.... ."

 

Karan Singh Grover

Karan Singh Grover has the best anniversary wish for his lady love Bipasha Basu. He took to Instagram to share a video of their wedding and wrote, "Wish a very very very Happy Anniversary my sweet sweet love! You've transmuted all the darkness, you've transformed all the pain... You've walked with me through the storm, through sunshine and even the rain... You've introduced me to peace, you've shown me true love and made every moment of my life bliss... I'll love you more everyday in this life and rest, I promise you this... You pat me on my back when I'm right and kick my ass when I'm wrong... You make every moment beautiful even if our path sometimes seems weary and long... You are my partner, my lover, my soulmate, my own, my best friend , my everything and much more than anyone can say, can hear or can see.. My soul thanks you every moment in this dimension and the rest raised to infinity. Thank you my love for being mine. Wish you a very happy anniversary!"

 

Debina Bonnerjee

Debina Bonnerjee's video took the internet by storm as she was seen imitating Daya ben from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. The actress looked so cute in the video and fans approve of her to be the new Daya of the show. Disha Vakani has not yet returned to the show and Debina's perfect acting has made fans want her to be the new Daya. Check out her video here:

 

 

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/rashami-desai-hina-khan-dipika-kakar-ibrahim-here-are-the-tv-instagrammers-of-the-week-1615462/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments