Sasural Simar Ka actor Ashiesh Roy reveals he is battling for life on his birthday

Sasural Simar Ka actor Ashiesh Roy reveals he is battling for life on his birthday

The coronavirus pandemic has become a major concern. The whole world is suffering due to the deadly virus. Everything in the country has been stopped and due to this many have lost their lives. Many do not get to eat food and have to beg for it. The daily wage workers have been the ones who are suffering the most. Well, the pandemic has not even left the rich. Everyone is facing financial crisis. Be it an actor, director, politician, etc. have all been suffering due to this. Yesterday it was reported that Ashiesh Roy, best known for his role in the hit TV soap, Sasural Simar Ka, has been rushed to the hospital. The actor himself has revealed that he has been admitted to the ICU, where he is currently undergoing dialysis. Confirming the news himself, Ashiesh Roy took to his Facebook page and wrote: "Am in the i ...v ill.di lys s". Not only this, he has also asked for financial help from his fans and friends.

Ashiesh Roy got into a conversation with Spotboye and revealed about his present condition. He revealed that he is not feeling good and is admitted at the Criti Care Hospital, Juhu. He also said that he is in the ICU. He shared what the doctors had said about his condition. He said, "They are trying to save me. My Dialysis treatment is on, today was the third day. Once the swelling will go down, they will tell me about the next step. There is 20 litres of excess water in my body. But don't worry, they have told me I am not going to die. Things are bad here because the hospital is short on staff due to the pandemic crisis. I have to wait for 4 hours to get a glass of water. I am all alone here." He also spoke about his financial help request. He said, "It was done by my friend Habib Faisal, who is the writer of the film Band Baja Baarat. He came to see me at a time when hospitals are not even allowing anyone to enter the premises. I am blessed to have him as a true friend. He took all the details and shared it on my page, so that someone can offer me help. Since six months I haven't done any work, so there is no income at all. Expenses are mounting- for eg, just today's dialysis has costed me Rs 90,000."

 

He also revealed that he did not receive any help from the industry."Not a single person from the industry has come ahead to support me or shared a single penny. But people who I don't know have come to help and put some money in the account, like 2k-5k but that's not enough. They are students of some ChiraudiMal college, Delhi. I need at least Rs 4 lakhs for further treatment and I really don't know from where will I get this money," he said. He also revealed that the hospital authorities have told him that they will have to stop the treatment if he does not pay. Ashiesh Roy told them, "rok do, ab kahan se laaun?" Aaj mera birthday hai, aur main yahan akele ladai lad raha hoon."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/sasural-simar-ka-actor-ashiesh-roy-reveals-he-is-battling-for-life-on-his-birthday-1625313/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments