Shehnaaz Gill: 'While Bigg Boss was my dream, my heart wasn’t in Mujhse Shaadi Karoge'

Shehnaaz Gill: 'While Bigg Boss was my dream, my heart wasn’t in Mujhse Shaadi Karoge'

Actress and singer Shehnaaz Gill, who was one of the finalists of Bigg Boss 13, regrets of being a part of Mujhse Shaadi Karoge, which also featured Paras Chhabra. Talking to TOI, she said, "I have become worldly-wise and mature after participating in Bigg Boss. Mujhe duniyadaari ki samajh aa gayi hai (I have matured and understood the ways of the world). While Bigg Boss was my dream, my heart wasn't in Mujhse Shaadi Karoge. After a point, I was irritated about guys coming on the show to appease and impress me. I regret taking up that show."

On her equation with Sidharth Shukla and how they remain friends post Bigg Boss, she added, "He is a friend. I get to learn a lot from him and he is protective of me. Koi kuch bhi bole usse mujhe farak nahi padta. Abhi bhi friends hain, I think aagey bhi friends hi rahenge." In an exclusive chat with BollywoodLife, Shefali Jariwala opened up on the chemistry of #SidNaaz and said, "See, that is my opinion of their equation from what I saw inside the house. Sidharth definitely cares for her but I did not find it a romantic equation per se. However, saying that, I would be happy if they indeed fell in love and got married. It would be great. It will be wonderful."

Shefali also spoke on how Sidharth and she rediscovered their friendship. "See, initially we bonded and then we had a bad fight. After he came back from the secret room, our equation got better. Both of us are very logical people. Also, we have similar interests, we would talk about travel, space, bullet trains and what not. Even after we stopped dating, we were always cordial whenever we bumped into each other," said the actress.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/shehnaaz-gill-while-bigg-boss-was-my-dream-my-heart-wasnt-in-mujhse-shaadi-karoge-1617405/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments