Tenali Rama aka Krishna Bharadwaj on lockdown effect: Even I may be asked to lower my fees

Tenali Rama aka Krishna Bharadwaj on lockdown effect: Even I may be asked to lower my fees

Many of you may know Krishna Bharadwaj as Tenali Rama but I grew up watching his as Ppinakin from Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi Ki Joint Family. He played the role of a naive Pinakin Joshi in the show and was very cute back then with voluminous hair. Krishna featured in numerous shows after JJJKJF but rose to fame with Tenali Rama. He is totally into the skin of Pandit Ramakrishna and we cannot imagine anyone else playing Tenali Rama than Krishna.

BollywoodLife.com got in touch with the actor for an interview and guess what? Tenali Rama is not bald anymore. Yes, Krishna Bharadwaj's hair is back and though he looks a little different now, he has become cuter. Krishna has this inherent charm of making anyone smile or laugh with his jokes. But the actor is also very concerned about the current scenario that prevails in the country and across the globe. As you all may know, due to the COVID-19, production houses have shut shop and everything has come to a standstill. Due to that, many technicians and actors are facing some financial crunch.

When asked about the same, Krishna told BollywoodLife.com, "I am so scared because cost-cutting as already started. The production house and the channel are re-structuring the business and in this re-structuring, they are sacking a lot of people from their jobs. Even I might be asked to decrease or lower down my per day (fees). These things are going to happen. But I am really fortunate that I am working with this (Contiloe Entertainment) production house because all my money has been paid off till now. Beech me much baatein hui thi kyunki koi thoda delay ho raha hai (We spoke some time ago because there was a delay) because they wanted to pay off to the lower strata of the workers. They wanted to pay their dues. So, that way, this production house is really nice."

Further, Krishna opened up about his struggling days and revealed that he can totally relate to their story. "I can totally relate to their story because during my struggling days, with two production houses, I struggled for 6-7 months to get thousands of money. They were not even in lakhs. hardly, Rs 12,000-13,000 or Rs 5,500. Just for that minimum amount, I have struggled for six months so I have been through that phase. I totally relate with those people jinke pass paison ki kami hai. (those who are struggling with money)."

He went on to urge the producers to pay off the daily wage-earners and labourers.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/tenali-rama-aka-krishna-bharadwaj-on-lockdown-effect-even-i-may-be-asked-to-lower-my-fees-1627001/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments