Ananya Panday's cousin Alanna Panday REVEALS a woman commented she deserves to be 'gang raped' for posting a bikini picture

Ananya Panday's cousin Alanna Panday REVEALS a woman commented she deserves to be 'gang raped' for posting a bikini picture

Ananya Panday's cousin Alanna Panday is one of the social media stars, who is known for hot bod and lean physique. The internet celebrity has always raised the temperature with her bikini pics but it seems we still have the people in our country with sick mindset and thinking as a woman commented on Alanna's bikini pic that she deserves to be 'gang raped'. The fitness model shared this heart-breaking incident with a note, which reads, "I've had a women comment on my post saying I deserve to be gang raped because I posted a picture in a bikini.She then tagged my mother and father in the comment to make sure that they saw it too. I wish I had a screenshot but I was so shaken when I saw it I blocked her immediately and Instagram deleted the comment. When I went to her profile to block her I saw that she was married and had a daughter a little younger than me. I don't understand how you can wish that upon someone else's child."

She captioned the post, "This happened months ago, I wish I had spoken about it sooner, but waking up and reading things like this just became normal to me-it's an everyday part of my life. Here's 1% of what I have to wake up and read everyday."

Alanna's mother, Deanne Panday also commented on that post as she wrote, "This is the same person who sent me messages saying I am bringing up my daughter in the wrong way and I should be ashamed .. that you are influenced by Bollywood so that's why you wear less clothes.She also said you have no assets .. so you wear these clothes for attention.She said a lot more as it's all on your previous Instagram post .. her nasty comments."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-ananya-pandays-cousin-alanna-panday-reveals-a-woman-commented-she-deserves-to-be-gang-raped-for-posting-bikini-pictures-1637076/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments