Bigg Boss 13's Paras Chhabra replaces ex-girlfriend, Akanksha Puri's tattoo with Bigg Boss' eye

Bigg Boss 13's Paras Chhabra replaces ex-girlfriend, Akanksha Puri's tattoo with Bigg Boss' eye

Paras Chhabra's relationship with Akanksha Puri has been the talk of the town. Their relationship was going through a rough patch before Bigg Boss 13 and post the show ended, things turned even worst. They both decided to calls it quits and Akanksha Puri had removed the tattoo of Paras' name while he was in the Bigg Boss house. Paras Chhabra had recently revealed that he wanted to do the same but was busy with Mujhse Shaadi Karoge and then the lockdown was imposed. He had said that he will be removing the tattoo first when the lockdown ends and now, Paras has done it. Yes, Paras Chhabra has removed Akanksha Puri's name, which was inked on his wrist and has replaced it with a tattoo of the famous Bigg Bos' eye. He spoke about the same in an interview with the Times Of India. He said, "I want to break free from my previous relationship and any memory attached to it. That's why I decided to modify the tattoo. I don't think I will get a name inked on my body anymore."

Paras Chhabra also spoke about his new Bigg Boss' eye tattoo. He said, "'Bigg Boss' has given me a lot and I feel a strong connection with the show. During my stay inside the house, I learnt about a lot of things that were happening outside on the personal front. Bigg Boss ki aankh ne meri aankh khol di (smiles!). That's why I decided to get the famous eye inked on my wrist in place of my old tattoo. I shared the idea with tattoo artiste Nipul Solanki and he made the sketch for me. It took me two hours to modify the tattoo."

 

Akanksha Puri was also asked about Paras Chhabra's tattoo. She said, "I don't think it holds any importance in my life. I don't wish to comment on it."

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-13s-paras-chhabra-replaces-ex-girlfriend-akanksha-puris-tattoo-with-bigg-boss-eye-1641623/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments