Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Shikha Singh Shah, Vikas Guppta — here are the TV newsmakers of the week

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Shikha Singh Shah, Vikas Guppta — here are the TV newsmakers of the week

It's time to say hello to the weekend and get all the important news of the week. This week has been full of exciting news and we are sure you don't want to miss any of them. So if you have missed out on something important this week, then catch up all those stories here. Mr Bajaj's replacement in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Shikha Singh Shah's happy news, Vikas Guppta's bold confession, we bring you our list of TV newsmakers this week. Have a look at the biggest stories of the week.

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

 

Ekta Kapoor's Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 has been in the news recently. As the shoots of the shows are set to begin soon, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 will also begin shooting. However, there were reports of Karan Singh Grover aka Mr Bajaj not keen on beginning shooting. Later it was said that Sanjivani 2 actor Gaurav Chopra will be replacing Karan Singh Grover as Mr Bajaj. Soon after that, we heard not Gaurav Chopra but Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior actor Sharad Kelkar will be stepping into Karan Singh Grover's shoes. Well, nothing has been confirmed yet.

Shikha Singh Shah

 

Kumkum Bhagya actress Shikha Singh Shah and Karan Shah welcome a baby girl on June 16. Shikha Singh Shah had been sharing a lot of pictures of her while she enjoyed her pregnancy journey. The actress informed about the little angel's arrival to Bombay Times. She also revealed the name they both have chosen for their princess. Shikha Singh Shah and Karan Shah have decided to name their baby girl, Alayna Singh Shah. She said, "We are naming her Alayna Singh Shah. During our trip to Maldives in February, we had decided that if we have a daughter, this would be her name. This was the first name we both agreed upon, and after that, throughout the pregnancy, we called our baby, 'Al'." She also revealed her feelings after she finally got her baby girl. She said, "The feeling is yet to sink in. I think the countless sleepless nights that we will face, will make me realise that I am a mom now!"

Vikas Guppta

 

Vikas Guppta recently took to Instagram and called out all those who had made his life hell. This came after Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide and people started talking about mental health. Vikas Guppta mentioned Parth Samthaan, Shilpa Shinde and Priyank Sharma's name in his video. He wrote, "Never backing down - till I have anything left in me . Even if I am alone . This is what made something snap on me . To call out to the evil people who have made my life a hell everyday. From spreading rumours about me to accusing me of killing a boy , too randomly making allegation of molestation to destroying careers . I am calling out to these people one by one and if this is true I deserve to be jail and if it's not then what . What do these people get for making my life a living hell for the last few years . Form to the police . Only defamation charges that also fight the case #vikasgupta #Shilpashinde #priyanksharma #parthsamthaan I won't even mentions the other names because they are doing it to get famous at expense of ruining me. Before you all decide to torture me to this extend i will make sure you all are unmasked so you can never hurt anyone else ."

Paras Chhabra

 

Paras Chhabra has finally removed Akanksha Puri's name, which was inked on his wrist and has replaced it with a tattoo of the famous Bigg Bos' eye. He spoke about the same in an interview with the Times Of India. He said, "I want to break free from my previous relationship and any memory attached to it. That's why I decided to modify the tattoo. I don't think I will get a name inked on my body anymore." Paras Chhabra also spoke about his new Bigg Boss' eye tattoo. He said, "'Bigg Boss' has given me a lot and I feel a strong connection with the show. During my stay inside the house, I learnt about a lot of things that were happening outside on the personal front. Bigg Boss ki aankh ne meri aankh khol di (smiles!). That's why I decided to get the famous eye inked on my wrist in place of my old tattoo. I shared the idea with tattoo artiste Nipul Solanki and he made the sketch for me. It took me two hours to modify the tattoo."

Naagin 5

 

Naagin 5 has been in the news ever since Ekta Kapoor announced that Naagin 4 will be ending and she will be back with Naagin 5. Fans had started speculating who will be the new Naagins and the male lead. Many names of actresses like Dipika Kakar Ibrahim, Hina Khan, Surbhi Chandna, Mahek Chahal, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya and Kratika Sengar had come forward. Simultaneously fans were talking about the male leads. There were reports of Shivin Narang, Asim Riaz and Paras Chhabra joining the show. Later reports also said that Karan Patel will be the male lead. Recently, Varun Sood's name has also come up. However, there is no official confirmation and people are eagerly waiting for Ekta Kapoor to announce it soon.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2-shikha-singh-shah-vikas-guppta-here-are-the-tv-newsmakers-of-the-week-1642333/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments