Men’s Health Week 2020: At 63, Anil Kapoor fitness level is to die for

Men’s Health Week 2020: At 63, Anil Kapoor fitness level is to die for

Others while proposing: I want to grow old with you.

Anil Kapoor while proposing: I want to grow young with you.

Well, that was a joke, but it might well be true. We are pretty sure Anil Kapoor is reverse aging. Have you all seen the way he looks? He is 63 but doesn't look his age at all. He can give anyone in their 30s or 40s a run for their money. One reason is because he takes his fitness very seriously. Have a look at the below videos and you'll know what we are talking about.

He can cycle like a pro.

Look at him running.

He is relentless.

He's just too inspiring.

Look how he kick-started his birthday.

Diet plays a very important role in Anil Kapoor's fitness regime. He revealed to an English daily, "I wake up at 6 am and thereafter I have a banana, which provides me with carbohydrates, potassium and iron. I have around five to six meals a day, which means a meal every two and a half hours. I count my calories with every meal."

Talking about his workout regime, the Malang actor said, "My workouts change from day to day. My day begins at 6 am with 10 minutes of cardio to warm up. Then three days a week, I work out in the gym and the other days I workout outdoors. Every day, I work on different parts of my body."

One thing people ignore to keep fit is sleep. But Anil is clearly not one of them. He said, "I am usually tired after a hard day's work and I go to bed peacefully. People who are stressed suffer from lack of sleep. The best way to get sleep is to tire yourself out at work or else feel grateful to God and be positive. Like I said, think positive."

Well, all we can say is sada young raho, Anil ji.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/mens-health-week-2020-at-63-anil-kapoor-fitness-level-is-to-die-for-1641535/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments