Men’s Health Week 2020: Gurmeet Choudhary's fit body will make you hit the gym ASAP

Men’s Health Week 2020: Gurmeet Choudhary's fit body will make you hit the gym ASAP

Men's Health Week is on till June 21. The International Men's Health Week begins a week before Father's Day. It's all about the importance of fitness among men and currently, as we are going through a pandemic, it is necessary for us to stay fit. Today, we will check out television's handsome hunk, Gurmeet Choudhary's fitness regime. Gurmeet Choudhary is known for playing Lord Ram on television. He has been widely appreciated for his role in the show. Not just a brilliant actor, Gurmeet is also an ace dancer and a trained martial artist. His fitness videos on his social media account have been an inspiration to many. Gurmeet Choudhary keeps posting his workout and dance videos on Instagram. Take a look at them below:

 

 

 

 

 

Dance is surely one of the best exercises and Gurmeet loves dancing with his life-partner, Debina Bonnerjee.

 

 

 

 

In the past, Gurmeet Choudhary had revealed in an interview with the Times Of India, that he has not tasted fried foods and sweets ever since he turned professional: "It's been eight years since I had a samosa. Rasgullas were my favourite mid-night snack. Now, I am ridden with guilt if I eat them," he said. He also had revealed that he works out six days a week alternating weight training with jogging and kickboxing. So dedicated is to he to being fit, if long shooting hours disrupt his evening exercise sessions, he jumps out of the car to jog by the road, while his driver tails him. He had also said that fitness is everything for him. He shared, "Fitness is everything. My dad was in the Army, so I moved cities and schools from Srinagar to Chennai. I was always part of NCC, and active in sports. I captained the hockey, volleyball and soccer teams while at school. I have grown to realise that anything is possible if you are fit from wearing clothes of your choice to thinking positive. An unfit body means a depressed mind." He had also shared that he was fascinated by Bruce Lee since childhood. He said, "Bruce Lee has fascinated me since childhood. I was in the third standard, and we were living in Assam then. Every morning at 6 am, a bunch of youngsters practiced martial arts near the bus stop I stood at. I'd get there half an hour early just to watch them train. I'd imitate their moves in my free time. I formally began to train in mixed martial arts in 2005 when I met stunt directors Kaushal-Moses."

He also had shared his diet plan in the interview, adding, "I start my day with a cup of green tea at 6 am. A glass of mixed fruit juice and another of coconut water come next. I get to the set by 8 am, and have a bowl of oats with milk. Oats have fibre and keep me full for a long time. When I was playing Ram, I was required to look bulky, so I was eating close to 20 egg whites a day. We have an at-home cook but Debina (wife) likes cooking for me. Although she is shooting most days, she plans what she'd like to make me the night before, and we carry the meal in our tiffins. Lunch is usually brown rice with chicken breast, a green vegetable, daal and salad. Dinner is brown rice again with fish or chicken stew and veggies." He also shared the food rules he follows. "I make sure I eat something healthy every two hours. It keeps my metabolic rate high. I keep nuts and protein bars handy, and munch on them. I also snack on fruits, juices or protein shake through the day. I like eating boiled carrots. I stay away from carbs after eight in the evening, which is when the metabolism slows down," he said. He had also given a fitness advice to his fans. The Ramayan actor said, "Everyone must make time for at least half an hour of exercise every day. Other than laziness, there is no excuse why you can't do it. You don't have to join an expensive gym. Just get out and walk, jog or run."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/mens-health-week-2020-gurmeet-choudharys-fit-body-will-make-you-hit-the-gym-asap-1641854/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments