Balaji Telefilms Executive Vice President tests positive for COVID-19, gets hospitalised

Balaji Telefilms Executive Vice President tests positive for COVID-19, gets hospitalised

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actor Parth Samthaan had tested positive for coronavirus and hence all the shoots of Balaji Telefilms had stopped. Now, Balaji Telefilms Executive Vice President Tanusri Dasgupta had tested positive for COVID-19 last week and is hospitalised. She was on home quarantine earlier, however, on July 4 she was admitted to the Seven Hills Hospital in Mumbai, as she needed to be on oxygen support. Her mother was first diagnosed with the Coronavirus but was not hospitalised as she showed mild symptoms. In an interview with Spotboye, Tanusri Dasgupta spoke about it. She said, "I was brought to the hospital on Saturday night when I hit a low on oxygen. The doctor did a blood test and advised me to get admitted so that I can be monitored. Before that I was at home with my mother who had also tested positive. But she did not need to be hospitalised. She was home quarantined and is on her way to recovery."

"I caught a deeper strain I think and had to be admitted. The staff here has been extremely helpful in nursing me back to health. I still have a cough due to bronchitis and am being treated for the same. Yes, it was scary for a few days, but if you are in good hands there is no fear. We all are recovering and I will be back home soon," she added.

 

Parth Samthaan who has tested positive for coronavirus had shared a picture on Instagram and revealed about being positive. Post him testing positive, Karan Patel, Pooja Banerjee and others on the set have also been tested for COVID-19.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/balaji-telefilms-executive-vice-president-tests-positive-for-covid-19-gets-hospitalised-1655522/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments