Happy birthday, Neetu Singh: These 6 throwback pics of the actress with Rishi Kapoor will give you couple goals

Happy birthday, Neetu Singh: These 6 throwback pics of the actress with Rishi Kapoor will give you couple goals

Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh's love story was just iconic. They made a lovely couple both onscreen and off-screen. Their romance started around 1975 and bloomed over the years. Here's looking at their relationship through these throwback pics. But before that, let's warn you that they can make you super mushy.

Rishi Kapoor was commitment-phobic and once told Neetu, "I'll only date you, I'll never get married to you."

Both of them worked together in several films like Khel Khel Mein, Kabhie Kabhie, Amar Akbar, Anthony, Doosra Aadmi and others.

It is believed that Rishi Kapoor went to meet her parents while he had high fever. Both the families finally agreed for their marriage.

Rishi and Neetu tied the knot in 1981.

After their marriage, Neetu gave up on her career and started looking after the family. She said in an interview, "And then my husband told me to finish everything, so we could eventually start a family. It wasn't that women couldn't work (after marriage) but I was tired working for 15 years continuously. I wanted a simple life," said the actress.

Their marriage wasn't easy and had many ups and downs. Neetu once even filed a case of domestic violence against Rishi.

When Rishi Kapoor recently passed away, Neetu shared a heartfelt note on Instagram. "Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye

Cheerio, here I go on my way

With a cheer, not a tear, in your eye

Give me a smile, I can keep for a while

In my heart while I'm away," she wrote.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-happy-birthday-neetu-singh-these-6-throwback-pics-of-the-actress-with-rishi-kapoor-will-give-you-couple-goals-1652739/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments