'I am the luckiest girl in the world,' gushes Priyanka Chopra as she remembers the day Nick Jonas proposed her 2 years ago

'I am the luckiest girl in the world,' gushes Priyanka Chopra as she remembers the day Nick Jonas proposed her 2 years ago

Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas are celebrating two years of their propose day. It was two years back on this day when Nick Jonas had proposed Priyanka Chopra Jonas. Priyanka took to Instagram to share a picture with Nick and expressed her love for him. She shared a cute mirror selfie with Nick Jonas. Along with the picture, she wrote, "To the greatest joy of my life. 2 years ago on this day you asked me to marry you! I may have been speechless then but I say yes every moment of everyday since. In the most unprecedented time you made this weekend so incredibly memorable. Thank you for thinking of me all the time. I am the luckiest girl in the world! I love you @nickjonas" Nick Jonas also dropped a sweet comment on it and wrote, "Thank you for saying yes. I love you beautiful. " Check out the post here:

 

Priyanka Chopra Jonas celebrated her birthday yesterday and husband, Nick had the most adorable birthday wish for her. He shared a romantic picture with Priyanka and wrote, "I could stare into your eyes forever. I love you baby. You are the most thoughtful, caring and wonderful person I have ever met. I am so grateful we found one another. Happy birthday beautiful. ?"

 

Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas are undoubtedly giving us major couple goals.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/i-am-the-luckiest-girl-in-the-world-gushes-priyanka-chopra-as-she-remembers-the-day-nick-jonas-proposed-her-2-years-ago-1659073/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments