RIP Sushant Singh Rajput: Amit Sadh FINALLY opens up on losing his costar; says, 'Now, when I'll think of Kai Po Che, a tear will always fall' [Exclusive]

RIP Sushant Singh Rajput: Amit Sadh FINALLY opens up on losing his costar; says, 'Now, when I'll think of Kai Po Che, a tear will always fall' [Exclusive]

Amit Sadh hitherto has refrained from uttering a word about his Kai Po Che costar, Sushant Singh Rajput's tragic suicide at just the age of 34. Incessant attempts by Bollywood news agencies at large to get in touch with the actor have been avoided, no doubt resulting from the grief he's been experiencing as both were known to have hit off very well on the set of their film. Plus, whoever's interacted with Amit know that he's an emotional soul, incapable of letting go of attachments once formed. Graciously enough, he finally let his guard down in an exclusive interview to BollywoodLife for Breathe: Into the Shadows, revealing how he'll now remember Kai Po Che with mixed emotions, how he'll never forget his costar and how he has been hurt by what people have been saying.

Opening up on the memory of working with Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh said, "There are two things I want to say. First of all, Kai Po Che is a very special film to me. Earlier, whenever I used to think of the film, it would make me smile, bring back happy memories. Now, when I'll think of Kai Po Che, a tear will always fall. Secondly, I just want to remember my co-actor, Sushant, for the great work that he did, and that will keep him alive in my memory, in my life he'll never be forgotten (voice slightly chokes), not for me."

Elaborating on how difficult it was to stay silent for so long, Amit added, "Yes, there were a lot of people calling and like, really hounding, and to be honest, that was adding more anger, like to think, why are people behaving like this. But, I think, the best thing I've learned in life is dignity and keeping quiet and I just maintained that, with a lot of hurt of course, when I saw a lot of people saying hurtful things and stupid things and (pauses), but that's how life is you know, and you've got to see through all of this. I mean, unfortunately, we have to see through all of this."

Amit Sadh will next be seen in the hotly anticipated web series, Breathe: Into the Shadows, where he reprises his role as officer Kabir Sawant of Mumbai Police's crime branch unit, alongside new additions to the cast, Abhishek Bacchan, Nithya Menen and Saiyami Kher. All twelve episodes of the show will premiere on 10th July.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/bollywood-news-rip-sushant-singh-rajput-amit-sadh-finally-opens-up-on-losing-his-costar-says-now-when-ill-think-of-kai-po-che-a-tear-will-always-fall-exclusive-1651392/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments