Tenali Rama: THIS actor replaces Manav Gohil as Maharaj Krishnadevaraya

Tenali Rama: THIS actor replaces Manav Gohil as Maharaj Krishnadevaraya

Popular TV Manav Gohil, who played the character of Maharaj Krishnadevaraya in Tenali Rama, has been replaced by another actor, Tarun Khanna for the role. Talking about playing this character, Tarun told Mumbai Mirror, "I have grown up reading Tenali Rama comics, so it's surreal to play this role. I've played a king before, but doing it in a comedy is entirely different." He further said, "Playing him is a childhood dream fulfilled." When asked about the safety precautions, he said, "The producers have ensured all safety measures are in place. Social distancing is strictly followed and the set is sanitised every 30 minutes."

Recently talking to BollywoodLife, Krishna Bharadwaj, who play the titular character, said that many actors and technicians have faced financial crunch due to COVID-19 crisis. "I am so scared because cost-cutting as already started. The production house and the channel are re-structuring the business and in this re-structuring, they are sacking a lot of people from their jobs. Even I might be asked to decrease or lower down my per day (fees). These things are going to happen. But I am really fortunate that I am working with this (Contiloe Entertainment) production house because all my money has been paid off till now. Beech me much baatein hui thi kyunki koi thoda delay ho raha hai (We spoke some time ago because there was a delay) because they wanted to pay off to the lower strata of the workers. They wanted to pay their dues. So, that way, this production house is really nice," said Krishna.

He further said, "I can totally relate to their story because during my struggling days, with two production houses, I struggled for 6-7 months to get thousands of money. They were not even in lakhs. hardly, Rs 12,000-13,000 or Rs 5,500. Just for that minimum amount, I have struggled for six months so I have been through that phase. I totally relate with those people jinke pass paison ki kami hai. (those who are struggling with money)."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/tenali-rama-this-actor-replaces-manav-gohil-as-maharaj-krishnadevaraya-1660207/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments