Akshay Kumar on resuming shoot amid COVID-19: For how long can you live in fear?

Akshay Kumar on resuming shoot amid COVID-19: For how long can you live in fear?

The Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar is among the first actors to resume work amid coronavirus crisis.While he will fly to London in the coming days for Bell Bottom followed by some indoor shoot for Atrangi Re. In an interview with HT, when asked whether he is afraid to resume work during coronavirus, to which the PadMan actor said, "Of course, I was, but for how long can you live in fear? Initially, when the pandemic started, very little was known about the virus the way it affects a person. So, there was a lot of fear. Now, with time, we know more and also that it's possible to beat it if we've a good immune system. Hence, I decided to get back to work taking all the precautions, not just for me but the entire unit."

When asked whether he resuming work gives a positive signal around him. He said, "I can't comment about other people. All I can say is that I, for one, was itching to get back to work as soon as it was permitted, and possible. I don't think I've stayed away from the camera for so long and now, there's a newfound excitement to be back on set.

Talking about his family's reaction to him stepping out of home, Akshay added, I'm very fortunate that my family has been so supportive. They understand where I'm coming from, that one just can't stay cooped up at home forever. Eventually, will have to step out and start working. I've just decided to do it before anyone else. Akshay Kumar also spoke about his bond with sister Alka and said, "Even though I'm elder to her, while we were growing up, she behaved like the 'elder' one being always more responsible, and also protected me from my parent's scoldings during sticky situations (laughs). Of course, we used to have our share of fights but if a third person ever came into the picture, it would be like, 'us against the world'. And that's how things are even now. We'll always have each other's back."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/akshay-kumar-on-resuming-shoot-amid-covid-19-for-how-long-can-you-live-in-fear-1666022/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments