Kumkum Bhagya: Pooja Banerjee's 3-year-old niece Ridhaanya to join Sriti Jha-Shabbir Ahluwalia's show

Kumkum Bhagya: Pooja Banerjee's 3-year-old niece Ridhaanya to join Sriti Jha-Shabbir Ahluwalia's show

Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya recently resumed the shoot and we already saw new entries in the show. And among them is Kasautii Zindagii Kay fame Pooja Banerjee, who has replaced Naina Singh as Rhea. Talking about her character, she is the antagonist in the show, has already made an impact in Ranbir and Prachi's life played by Krishna Kaul and Mugdha Chaphekar.

And not just Pooja Banerjee, her 3-year-old niece Ridhaanya has also become a part of the show as the room of Rhea's character will be decorated of her childhood pictures and since he doesn't have many pics of her, Pooja suggested Ridhaanya's name as her pics resembles the actress' childhood face. And the makers agreed to this win-win situation.

Talking about this, she told E Times, "The creative team wanted pictures from my childhood to decorate my room. However, I did not have many pictures of my childhood that could be used at the moment. I was told by a lot of people that my niece, Ridhaanya looks similar to me, and hence, I suggested the team to use her pictures instead. She truly loves acting and I can see that in her, so I thought why not put her pictures in my room and make her look as my younger self. As soon as the team saw her pictures, they were convinced and now everyone can see her pictures as my childhood snaps on the show."

"She is just three years old and I love her so much. Ridhaanya loves to pose and dance and is a full-on dramebaaz. She being a part of the show through these pictures has really made it even more special for me. I am sure when she grows older and sees this, she will be surprised and happy. I cain't wait to see her reaction after seeing herself on the TV screen," Pooja added.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/kumkum-bhagya-pooja-banerjees-3-year-old-niece-ridhaanya-to-join-sriti-jha-shabbir-ahluwalias-show-1664806/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments