Monday Memes: The comeback of Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Kokilaben in rapper avatar is having us in splits

Monday Memes: The comeback of Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Kokilaben in rapper avatar is having us in splits

Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Kokilaben Modi has left an indelible imprint in the minds of Indian soap daily viewers. Fans remember her as the strict perfectionist mother-in-law from the show, Saath Nibhana Saathiya. The whole show had revolved around how a simple uneducated daughter-in-law Gopi (Gia Manek/Devoleena Bhattacharjee) tried to carve a place in the heart of her sasumaa, Kokilaben Modi (Rupal Patel). Now, she has gone viral amongst netizens once again, three years after the show got over. This happened because of a music producer Yashraj Mukhate. The singer-producer, who is from Aurangabad, made a small scene featuring Kokilaben in a music video. He has given a funny twist to a conversation between Kokilaben Modi, Gopi Bahu and Rashi. As we know, Rashi was the wife of Jigar Modi on the show. Fans will remember that it was an intense scene where Kokilaben is enraged with Rashi and scolds Gopi Bahu. He has done it in a rap with auto-tune. The hilarious video has a collage of Kokilaben's expressions as she says "Toh Kaun Tha" (Then who was it?). For the old viewers, it was nostalgia as everyone remembers how strict Kokilaben was. Here is a look at the memes on it circulating on social media...

The new generation is finding it damn interesting. They are giving it their own spin. Saath Nibhana Saathiya made stars out of Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Rupal Patel. Gia Manek still has a huge fan following. Commenting on it, Rupal Patel said, "My sister-in-law sent me a message about it. Later my co-actor, Rhea Sharma sent me the rap. My immediate reaction was surprise and shock. I was perplexed about how Yashraj got this clip since I never sang on the show. Later, I realised that it's a rap and he has used my dialogues for it (laughs!). I liked it so much that I asked a few friends for his number. I spoke to him and expressed my gratitude. I am humbled and grateful for Smriti (Irani) madam for liking it. I am not on any social media platforms as I don't want to be distracted when I am working."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/monday-memes-the-comeback-of-saath-nibhana-saathiyas-kokilaben-in-rapper-avatar-is-having-us-in-splits-1675110/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments